We're so excited to have you as a customer! You will get an email in the next business day with the following information. Please add email@example.com to your contacts to make sure it does not go to junk or promotions.
- Pickups will be every Wednesday or Thursday, depending on your neighborhood. Please set out your bin by 8 am on your front curb. We will pick up it before 5 pm.
- I'll drop off a bucket and a bag at your house on the next delivery day. We have a monster theme/mascot (the Wompster who loves to eat Compost) and we like to make it fun by decorating the buckets!
- You can compost much more in your Wompost bin than in your back yard, including paper towels, leftovers, pet hair, and bones. You can check out a graphic view if the materials here, and on our website.
- We also get compost back to you! We deliver the compost in bulk 3 times a year - in spring, summer, and fall. You earn a bucket full for every month you're a member. You can also opt out and we will donate it to a great community garden. Watch for an email around the equinox for more specific directions.
- We are looking for as much feedback as possible, especially from our first customers. If it is alright with you, I may change bags and bins and ask about your user experience.